- Kansa Wand Importikaah provides gentle friction to facial muscles which helps pull acidity from the tissues. If fact, as it is used on the face, oils will often get grey or black if acids are present in the skin.
- The heart of the treatment involves vigorously rubbing the soles of the feet with a 3-metal bowl to draw heat and toxins out of the body, thereby inducing tremendous relaxation. In some cases, when more internal heat is released, the soles of the feet can darken from grey to almost black.
- The gentle friction helps pull acidity out of the tissues (probably a reason why sometimes the oil used will go grey to black).” “Skin should be thoroughly cleansed before the oil is applied and the massage begins. When skin is more acidic, the oil turns grey. This may be a sign of stress or makeup with a poor pH, the result of working around chemicals
- When using the Kansa Massager, the oil may darken, and appear to leave dark marks, due to the effect of expelled toxins and inner heat. These are easily removed.
- Activates the acupuncture points and meridians to increase health of the skin and the whole body.
1) FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
2) IT’S PURELY USED FOR MASSAGE.
3) BEST USED WITH ESSENTIAL OIL.
4) WE DO NOT TAKE ANY KIND OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR SKIN ALLERGIES